Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: ooh Ooh!! SDCC non-news!!!

  1. #1
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Jon said:Two months from today the San Diego Comic Convention (AKA San Diego Comic Con, AKA SDCC), which runs from July 21st (preview night) through the 25th, will be wrapping up. Over. Finished. Done. With that thought in mind, I was wondering: How many of you SPAWN.COM message board members out there in cyber space will be attending this year?s massive comic book/action figure/video game/motion picture shindig?

    It?s still too early to announce exactly what we are planning for the show, but that doesn?t mean you can?t start talking about your plans for the Con. So, what did I do? I started a SAN DIEGO COMIC CONversation Thread (Get it, ?CON?versation? I know it?s corny, but I just couldn?t resist.) on the COMIC board. Feel free to discuss your schedule for the event, set up meetings with fellow board members or relive past Comic Con experience.

    As we get closer to the event we will fill you in on our plans and let you know everything from where our booth will be located to who will be attending the show.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well - no mention of an exclusive this year. Wonder if they are going to do one or not. Any questions about it to Jon have been deflected with "an't tell you now, more on it later". Now it is getting too close to get hyped up over a figure, so I wonder if they are just going to pass.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    damn I wish I could go

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well a lot of us remember the great revolt from a couple of years ago when they said they were going, but didn't. Since it's less than two months away, you'd think we would have heard something about it. At least just a little tease.

  4. #4
    eoinwalsh
    Guest eoinwalsh's Avatar

    Post

    Is anyone from here going? Coz I could really use a hand with the Minimate exclusives.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    Well a lot of us remember the great revolt from a couple of years ago when they said they were going, but didn't. Since it's less than two months away, you'd think we would have heard something about it. At least just a little tease.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">god how could we forget!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •